- General conditions
- Business development in the Group
- Internal control system
- Risks and opportunities
- Research, development and innovation
- Key performance indicators
1) The Group Management Report presented here was prepared in accordance with the requirements of § 267 of the Austrian Commercial Code (UGB) and refers to the IFRS consolidated financial statements of Energie AG Oberösterreich in terms of § 245a UGB.
2) In conformity with EU Directive 2014/95/EU on the disclosure of non-financial information and diversity information and its implementation in the Austrian Sustainability and Diversity Improvement Act (NaDiVeG 2017), Energie AG prepares the consolidated report on non-financial information (Non-Financial Report) 2019/2020 at the same time as the Group Management Report 2019/2020. In accordance with legal requirements, this Group Management Report refers to the information contained in the NFI Report 2019/2020 of Energie AG Oberösterreich, which is part of the Group Annual Report 2019/2020 and is also published online at Non-financial report.